Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Productive Break...

Hello everybody! 

I am very happy to say that my winter break has begun! I definitely need it. However, I plan on completing some tasks I've been putting off for quite a while. They include:
  • Insulating the window in my bedroom. We live in a very old house; as such, our house has poor insulation--especially the windows. I want to insulate them with garbage bags!
  • Researching how to organize a TEDx. I love listening to stories, and TEDTalks are pretty much nerdgasmic stories of being human, Maybe I can organize one at Cy Creek...
  • Acquiring parts for a new and improved Arc Reactor (I want to wear this on the outside of my shirt).
I plan on blogging about my adventures starting tomorrow, so see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment